Emerging Leaders Development Program
March 14 - September 14
Location: Online Event
The Emerging Leader program will benefit you by developing your leadership skills, interacting with other federal emerging leaders, and learning from expert instructors.
Sessions will be 9:00AM-11:00AM CST on Every 2nd Tuesday of Each Month (with the Exception of the October Session)
The proposed curriculum for Emerging Leaders will include:
- Leadership Exploration | 04.12.2022 | Instructor: Dr. Kim Nugent – Discuss leadership concepts, responsibilities of a leader and what leadership isn’t, etc.
- Understanding Yourself & Others | 05.10.2022 | Instructor: Tim Jeffcoat – We explore who you are and how you behave as a leader, how you work with others, and how to adapt this knowledge for greater success in the workplace (and even at home).
- Emotional Intelligence | 06.14.2022 | Instructor: Tim Jeffcoat – We study emotional intelligence as a leadership discipline, asses your EQ, identify strengths and weaknesses, and explore how to use this knowledge to become a more accomplished leader.
- Executive Effectiveness | 07.12.2022 | Instructor: Tim Jeffcoat – We survey popular methods for increasing effectiveness and efficiency. You will assess these methods and choose the tools that will allow you, based on the knowledge you developed about yourself in the earlier classes, to improve your executive effectiveness.
- Making Time for Change | 08.09.2022 | Instructor: Natalie Saiz – Learn how to strategically prepare and plan for change, understand how you relate to change, and explore different change models.
- Developing and Leading Teams | 09.13.2022 | Instructor: Natalie Saiz – Most work is accomplished in teams; understand how to build and develop high-performance teams using appreciative leadership strategies.
- Putting it All Together | 10.18.2022 | Instructor: Dr. Kim Nugent – Essentially this is graduation but first requires a final presentation from each participant about what they learned and how they will put these newly learned skills to work in their careers. Certificates of completion presented.
We hope your organization is able to take advantage of this program.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org